Todoist - Increase your Productivity with Todoist
What you'll learn
- Learn every feature available in Todoist
- Best Practices when using Todoist
- Become an expert in using the tool
- Integrations of Todoist with other apps
- How to use Todoist for everything from single tasks to managing projects
- Use the Todoist browser extensions
- Create Todoist tasks directly from your email
- None - just acess to Todoist. The free version is enough for the first sections of the course. We will also explore the paid version features so a free trial of the paid version will be beneficial if you want to follow me along.
**Todoist course covering the latest interface**
Todoist is a great tool that will allow you to stay on top of your tasks. This is a comprehensive course that is properly structured so you can get from zero to hero really quickly.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Todoist's functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why Todoist is awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
· Comfortably navigate Todoist's interface
· Manage all your tasks with the app
· Use all of Todoist's features
· Integrate Todoist with other apps
· Use best practices to increase your productivity
This course is a great investment because even a 10% increase in your productivity is worth a fortune in terms of time saving and financial benefits in the long run.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that want to become more productive
- Anyone that wants to become expert in one of the most used productivity apps
I am a Project Manager and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Data related topics - I have led and participated in dozens of different Data related projects and initiatives. I am a data geek and love to share my knowledge on the topic.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
The aim of my courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!