Learn to wrap gifts like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Professional gift wrapping
- Making bows
- Using extra accessories in gift wrapping
- Wrapping square boxes
- Wrapping rectangular boxes
- Tools for wrapping (paper, scissors, ribbon, tape, boxes, accessories)
Welcome to the course "Learn to wrap gifts like a Pro"!
Our Moscow Flower School team is proud to announce a course for those who want to get knowledge from all over the world, wrap gifts professionally and earn money on that.
If you ever wondered how the professionals wrap the presents in such a beautiful way, you'll find all the secrets here, in this course. We put a lot of thought into this course in order to give you exclusive and full information about the packaging of the most popular forms - rectangular and cube boxes. Our teacher Polina has 10 years of experience and will gladly share it with you.
During this course you'll learn:
- how to choose the materials
- how to see the difference between professional and amateur packaging
- how to package rectangular and square gifts
- how to make different types of bows
- how to make additional accessories for packaging and where to find unusual ones
- how to make a beautiful and authentic Christmas bow out of materials you have at home
Who this course is for:
- People who like to wrap presents for family and friends by their own
- Florists who would like to master a new profession and earn money with it
- Florist shop owners
- People who would like to open presents wrapping as a separate business
Moscow Flower School is a school of floristry and event decoration. Based in Moscow, Russia, it provides a wide range of courses for florists, decorators, and other professionals. All the MFS teachers have a huge experience and share their knowledge on how to make unique stylish weddings and other events.