Learn comprehensive web development
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 92 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create your own eCommerce website.
- Call yourself a webmaster.
- Teach HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, and MYSQL to others.
- Enjoy developing webpages for fun and profit!
This is a general video which will tell you what we cover in this course. We will discuss about the purpose of this course.
After you complete this video you will be able to understand what title of the page is and how to set and change page titles.
Adding comments to the code is a essential requirement. It will help the second person who is looking at your code, to better understand it. Learn how to add comments.
At times it's a requirement that a user selects just one value from the set of values you present them. Learn how to use the radio buttons to acheive the same.
Here you will learn how to reference an external style sheet in the HTML file.
- Students must be prepared to unlearn HTML 4.0 and be prepared to learn HTML5.
- Have patience and time to assimilate about 200 to 250 video lectures.
This course is designed with a motive to teach you end to end web development. I have an agenda of my own to empower you to be successful in being able to develop webpages for fun or profit!!
HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap are basic building blocks of today's webpages. It is essential to learn them in considerable depth to be a successful frontend developer. PHP and MYSQL are popular processing and backend technologies. This isn't your typical course – It's more than that! This will teach you all of the listed technologies under one roof.
This course is divided into six major modules:
Module 1: Covers HTML 5 in detail
- Course Intro
- HTML 5 basic concept
- Choosing a editor
- More basics
- How to set a webpage title
- How to use text headings
- How to use paragraphs
- How to use line breaks
- How to make the text bold
- How to use strong text
- How to italicize text
- How to mark a text
- Delete and insert text
- How to insert superscript and subscript text on pages.
- How to add quotes to webpages
- How to add a block-quote to your page
- How to add address to your page
- Display images on your webpages
- How to display code on your page
- Define keyboard input on pages
- Display text as it appears in your editor/code window
- Abbreviate text on pages
- Cite references for borrowed content
- Summarizing all that we've till here in one video
- How to add comments
- Links Part1
- Links part 2
- Links Part3
- Links Part4
- Learn to work with unordered list
- Let's make an ordered list
- Create a distribution list
- HTML 5 page structure
- Tables intro
- How to add table headers
- How to add table captions
- Introduction to forms
- Form text boxes
- Form checkboxes
- Form radio buttons
- Form dropdowns
- Form submit button
- Form textarea
- Multimedia Intro
- Add videos to your webpage
- Add audio files to your pages
- Adding Youtube videos
Module 2: Covers CSS3, to beautify the page
- CSS Intro
- CSS Selectors
- Change text color(Internal style)
- Create an external style sheet
- Reference external style sheet
- Defining styles on an external style sheet
- Multiple CSS selectors
- Select by ID
- Select by Class
- Difference between Class and ID selectors
- How to add comments
- How to open and use colorpicker
- General theory RGB and HEX
- Using RGB and HEX values in CSS
- Add background color
- Add gradient background
- Play with font sizes
- Add background images
- Background image repeat options
- Aligning text
- Decorating text
- Playing with margins
- Playing with padding
- Adding shadows to text
- How to blur text shadows
- Integrating Google fonts
- Working with list styles
- Using images for list-styles
- Shorthand for list-style
- States of links
- Normal and hover effects
- Visited and active links
- Add border, define color, and style for tables
- Padding cells and aligning text in tables
- Styling tables
- Border properties and values
- Playing around with visiblity settings
- Positioning theory
- Static positioning
- Absolutee positioning
- Relative positioning
- Using both absolute and relative positioning
- Usage of float
- Styling forms
- Style form as a whole
- Style H1 and SPAN in forms
- Style button in form
- Styling SELECT
- Adding box shadow
- CSS transitions
- CSS transparency
- Pseudo element throry
- Pseudo element first letter
- Pseudo element after
- Pseudo element before
Module 3: Explores Jquery to add features to pages
- Jquery Intro
- Exploring Jquery
- How to download Jquery
- How to include local libs
- How to include CDN references
- Document ready event
- Test if Jquery works fine
- Shorthand for Document ready
- ATTR method
- Jquery and CSS
- DOM manupilation
- Using effects in Jquery
- Jquery UI Intro
- How to download Jquery UI
- How to work with Accordion
- How to use datepicker
- How to use dialogs
- Working with menus
- Working with Autocomplete
- Using tabs in Jquery UI
- Animate using Jquery UI
Module 4: Introduces Bootstrap framework for responsive design
- Bootstrap Intro
- Download Pingendo
- Rowns and columns
- Working with Pingendo
- Demo page with Pingendo
- Demo page 2 with Pingendo
Module 5: Teaches you basics of PHP
- WAMP installation
- PHP variables
- PHP IF and ELSE statement
- Basic MYSQLI connection
- phpMyAdmin basics
- phpMyAdmin inserting records.
Module 6: Help you to perform CRUD using MYSQL
- How to select results from Database and display them on page
This course will suit different style of learners. It is designed to help beginners and intermediate learners.
You have complete control over what you want to learn “Choose the modules you like."
In the current standing, every business, big or small needs to have strong online presence to profit from e-Commerce. If you are planning to setup a webpage, start an online website, or learn these concepts, this course is a great resource.
The course is structured, and ordered evenly to teach you little by little.
You get 15+ hours of video lectures
Code snippets in .txt files ( I am not able to upload .html) directly as no support for same on Udemy.
A PDF document that contains all the codes we covered.
You will get two template I've developed while I was training my last batch plus any templates I develop for this series.
There will be sufficient number of quizzes added to test your knowledge. I will make them as hard as possible as you progress!
This is one heck of a course tailored to test your patience. I will give you ~250 videos.
You can take your own sweet time to complete the training.
You must take this course to learn end to end web-development. You will learn front-end, back-end and also the processing language to connect both of them.
Dive in! Immerse yourself!!
- Anyone who wants to setup their own eCommerce business.
- Beginners and intermediate learners.
- Individuals who want to learn end to end web development.