Learn to think like a programmer with Python
What you'll learn
- Learn how to think like a programmer and write robust and clean Python code
- Solve problems and apply knowledge to solve problems
- Grasp the programming mentality and start thinking like a programmer
- You should have access to a PC (Windows or Linux) or a Mac with an internet connection
We respond to your questions in under 8 hours on average
What's the most important aspect of an online course? Engaging students with the material and responding to their questions, when they need help. We might not be the largest course on Udemy, as we are a relatively new course, but we shine in replying to your questions quickly. We aim to respond to your questions in under 8 hours (on average) and guaranteed in under 48 hours! We understand that responding to students' questions on-time is critical for a great learning experience.
Learning programming and learning to think like a programmer are two different things. Anyone can learn programming, but if you don't learn how to think like a programmer, you will never be able to become an independent programmer. The aim of this course is to teach you how to think like one!
20 programming exercises,
and other materials (including a daily coding challenge)
this is a comprehensive Python course to teach you how to think like a programmer.
If you are an absolute beginner with no prior programming experience, in this course, I aim to teach you how to think like an independent programmer. By the end of this course, I guarantee you that you will be able to think like a programmer and write real code to solve real problems. Many courses teach people the language, but they don't teach them how to think like a programmer. My objective in this course is to teach you how to think like an INDEPENDENT programmer.
The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, take your money back if you are not satisfied. The best part is that you will get lifetime access to all the materials (videos, code, exercises, and quizzes). You can come back whenever you want.
What are you waiting? Enrol in this course TODAY.
Who this course is for:
- Novice with no prior programming exposure
- People with existing programming experience wishing to learn quickly Python
- Students from any discipline who want to prepare for next semester's programming module!
- People who need programming for their new job or position, or to start a business or to pass a university module!
Your instructor, is a computer scientist holding a PhD in Computing.
He has over a decade of experience in writing code and working with programming language and computers. He worked with many technologies and languages including Python, Java, C, C++, C#, Haskell, Django, and others.