Treat lower back in swimming, swim 1k freestyle
What you'll learn
- Swim 1000m freestyle
- Treat & loosen lower back and neck pain
- Swim every 3 strokes
- Swim much faster with less effort
- Swim in a sprint triathlon
- Improve your swimming technique
- There is no need for previous experience in swimming, we will teach you everything from scratch
The best swimming technique in the world to treat lower back pain
Learn to swim freestyle from zero to hero, from 0 to 1000m freestyle
Swim with Ori Sela an Hydrotherapy expert, National Israeli open water coach and founder of this revolutionary hydrotherapy swimming technique called WEST.
The only online swimming course which is personalized to each and every swimmer.
More than 100,000 swimmers in 150 countries learned and treated lower back with WEST swimming technique.
The WEST freestyle swimming course will teach you how to swim in the healthiest swimming technique in the world!
The WEST swimming technique relaxes your body, treats neck/back pains and helps your recover after any injuries you may have.
Today we understand that one must adjust to his physical abilities and lifestyle, rather than force his body to train in one general way.
The WEST swimming technique is based on 3 factors suiting itself to each swimmers body shape, physical ability and lifestyle. The technique is specifically modified in order to ensure that each individual swimmer benefits.
Today's modern lifestyle has taken its toll and nearly 70% of the population suffer from neck and lower back problems (mainly caused by stress and overloading.)
During this course you'll enjoy and gain greatly from the many swim WEST benefits and hopefully feel the positive impact it has on you and your quality of life.
The only personalized swimming technique in the world
In this course:
1. Learn and improve your freestyle swimming technique.
2. Learn how to swim taking a breath after every 3 strokes, also learn to swim 1000 m freestyle with a loose and easy swimming technique.
3. Get 10 different swimming workouts - every swimming workout has 10+ videos that will help you understand exactly how to do each training drill.
4. Learn how to stretch your muscles during and after your swimming in order to protect your joints and elongate your muscles - this is really important and helps prevent injuries!
5. If you practice 2 days a week, the course will take you 15 weeks, if you practice 3 days a week, it will take you only 10 weeks.
6. Learn to swim according to your flexibility level and understand the difference between you and Olympic swimmers.
The amazing thing about the WEST swimming program is that you don't need to think!!
We've done all the thinking for you- you just need to swim!
All you need to complete the course is a swimsuit, fins, goggles and a big smile!
Come on, jump straight in!
Who this course is for:
- Every person who doesn't know how to swim and wants to improve his/her swimming technique
- People with lower back pain
- People who want to swim faster
- People who feel they don't have air while swimming
Hi, I'm Ori Sela, owner and professional manager of Water World and WEST swimming technique, the healthiest swimming technique in the world.
I grew up next to the sea and never left the water since, the water was the only place I could feel good, alive, it helped me treat my ADHD & my ballet disk.
I dedicate my life to give back humanity the love the water gave me.
Today, after passing the age of 44, I have an amazing wife, Tami & 4 kids, Tom,Libby, Dean &Reef and over 30 years of experience as a swimmer, a qualified hydro therapist, swimming coach, babies swimming instructor, Watzu, Jahara and shiatsu therapist, triathlon coach, open water coach, therapeutic swimming instructor, pregnant women coach and for my mom - hold a BA in business & marketing from IDC, Herzliya.
But most importantly, I work with thousands of babies, kids and adults, some of which suffer lower back or neck pains, recover from CVA or an accident, or fighting a fear of the water, and teach them the right way to swim.
Today, Water World is one of the biggest most professional swimming and hydrotherapy clubs in the world with over 140 coaches and therapists working in the water, believing in the water and the strength it can give you.
I believe people are different and every man or women needs to swim according to their own unique DNA. What's right for Michael Phelps is probably not right for you, and what's right for you is not right for Muhammad, Charles, Jennifer or Tom.
I am here in this world to help people; I believe in the water and love the water with every part of my body and every breath I take.
Join us, and feel amazing, you will know that it is right for you.
Coached, swam and claimed the World record with 5 of my friends in the longest relay open water swim, from Cyprus to Israel and swam with his team 377 km, in order to raise the awareness on the issue of sea pollution in the Mediterranean (in association with Zalul NGO).
The Dream – to teach and heal millions of people who suffer from lower back pain all around the world with the WEST (Water World Swimming Therapy ) swimming technique and all online.
In Addition – Ori gives consultations on building and operating swimming pools.
Ori talked about “The Power Of The Sea" in TEDx Nicosia and told his story as a problematic child until breaking a world record.
- 4.3 Instructor Rating
- 171 Reviews
- 1,903 Students
- 1 Course