Learn To Surf: An Easy, Step-by-Step Guide For Beginners...
What you'll learn
- How to pop up on a surfboard
- How to paddle on a surfboard
- Proper surf stance for beginners
- How to catch waves (unbroken)
- Surf etiquette
- Ocean safety
- How to wipe out safely
- Correct body positioning
- Finishing your ride
- Anatomy of a Beginner Surfboard
- Getting onto Your Board
- Getting Over Waves
- Turning Your Board
- Speed Transitioning
- Push Through
- Turtle Rolling
- Know how to swim
- Have a willingness to learn
- Will need approx. 1 hour to watch all videos
- Access to a computer and wifi
For The First Time Ever ... I'm Revealing My Proven System To Improve Your Surfing!
"Boost your confidence and propel your surfing to the next level!"
Over the last 5 years, the House of Surf has changed the way surfing is taught.
We’ve identified the many specific skills behind the sport, broken down the mechanisms, and replaced ambiguous surf lingo with clear, concise, systemised coaching.
This step-by-step course, spread over 17+ in-depth lessons will take you through my unique tried and tested surfing system - that up until now had remained behind closed doors.
Advanced Surfing Foundations formula
18+ in-depth step-by-step lessons
2 value packed modules
Checklists & PDF's
The Surf Book Diary
This course is taught by former pro surfer who has extensive knowledge teaching women around the would for the last 10 years.
In this compact and thorough course, you will learn EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW in order to surf for the first time (including a full beach and safety lesson)
After this course you will be surfing with freedom and flair, with the knowledge and tools to get you out of the doldrums of the complete novice and take your surfing to a new paradigm as an experienced beginner where the real progression can begin.
All from the seat that you’re currently sitting in.
You have a big decision to make. I can’t make it for you… the only thing I can do is tell you that the The Ultimate Beginners Guide For Women Learning to Surf course works. It’s worked for hundreds of my clients.
So click the button now and I'll see you in the course…
Who this course is for:
- The course is for people who have never surfed before and beginner surfers who have tried a few times.
- This course is for people who want to learn the correct surfing foundations.
- This course is for people who want to boost their confidence and surf with less fear.
- This is for people who want to shorten their learning curve as much as possible.
- This course is for people who want to stand up on a surfboard and catch their first ride.
- This course is for people who are excited to start their surfing journey.
- This course is for people who want to surf better
Hey, I'm Loz and I'm a former ex-professional surfer from Noosa Australia. I'm here to help you to learn to surf and propel your surfing to the next level with confidence and with less fear. It's my goal to share my knowledge to as many women as I can so everybody can experience the love of the ocean and the joy of surfing.