Stretch, Strengthening & Posture ex's for shoulders
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Shoulder injuries are one of the most common conditions treated by Physical Therapists. Learn how to effectively treat many common shoulder issues with exercises to improve posture, gain strength and increase flexibility. In addition, learn how to treat Trigger Points in muscles of the shoulder that can cause pain and a loss of functional ability.
- Learn about how we breath can have a significant effect on our neck, shoulder, and upper back pain.
- Gain an understanding of how our posture, emotional health, and attitude all effect our shoulder health.
- No course requirements or prerequisites. Just a strong desire to feel better and take ownership of your health.
As a Physical Therapist for over 25 years, I have treated hundreds of shoulder injuries and I would like to share my knowledge with this class. Although shoulder injuries are, unfortunately, very common, they can be complex to effectively treat. Posture, emotional health, trigger points, rotator cuff weakness, poor breathing patterns, and muscle tightness can all play significant roles in shoulder dysfunction and pain. Since no 2 shoulder injuries are alike, I have created 3 levels of exercises and self treatments based on the severity of your shoulder injury. My goal with this class is to not only educate you about your shoulder and help you feel better, but to to help you establish a long-term, sustainable program for continued shoulder health and function.
- Active, health conscious individuals who are invested in their health and wellbeing.