Learn To Speak Confidently In Public In Any Situation
What you'll learn
- I will teach you how to deliver a message they will remember
- I will teach you how to prepare for a speech and why that is so important
- You will learn what to do when things don't go according to plan
- You will learn how to deal with a heckler in the odd chance you may encounter one
- I will teach you how to use stories to get your point across and keep your audience engaged
- And you will gain a better understanding of the importance of showing confidence and how to do that when you really don't feel confident at all
- This is a "skills" type course. You will gain skills and understanding. If you are afraid of speaking in public because of extreme shyness or fear or anxiety then I would suggest you take one of my courses on those subjects first as this course does not address any of those personality traits
Do you shy away from opportunities to speak in public. When you can't get out of a public speaking assignment do you panic?-
In each Lecture of this course you will learn simple yet effective tips and techniques that will aid you to become more confident when speaking in public.
Hi, my name is Brent Dalley. And having participated in hundreds of public speaking engagements, I know what it is like to feel the panic that sets in just before you walk on stage wondering how and why you ever agreed to do this.
The good news is that there are a few things you can work on that will help you stand up there and deliver a knockout presentation showing great confidence and understanding of your topic.
This is a skills type course, if you struggle with extreme shyness or almost debilitating anxiety then this course probably isn’t for you. I teach other courses on anxiety and shyness that would be of more help to you then you can come back to this course and gain the understanding that is taught here to be the best that you can be when it comes to public speaking.
Speaking in public is an art. Whether the group is small or large many people find the process completely overwhelming. However, it can be done. Successful presentations require clear delivery that includes proper use of the language, proper inflection, pauses and emphasis.
What is important in speaking in public is that you give your audience something that is worth their time. If people leave after your speech with something of value, they will consider your talk worth their time. So, in this course we go over a few tips that can help you deliver a presentation they will remember. Join me for tips on delivering a killer presentation without tears or drama!
Who this course is for:
- Whether you are a beginner or want to take you public speaking to a new level this course is designed for you
For the past 18 years Brent has owned and operated his own business.
He works from home, writing and producing training courses in personal development, leadership, and personal communications.
He consults and coaches winning teams and team leaders.
He is a personal coach to those seeking to improve their personal life.
With forty years' experience in leadership, he has gained a lifetime’s knowledge and experience.
Throughout his career Brent has received awards in education, sales performance, cost control and asset management, and employee/management relationships.
In his time away from the office he has volunteered as a counselor and coach to countless individuals and couples.
He is married to the same young lady he met 60 years ago and together they have two daughters and one son and 9 grandchildren.
His current interests are mountain biking, hiking and spoiling grandchildren.