Learn to solve Rubik's Cube
What you'll learn
- How to solve the Rubiks Cube
- Advance F2L,OLL,PLL Cases
- Improving timming and acuracy
- Rules,regulations about the events
- Rubiks Cube 3x3x3
The Initial Section of the Beginners method teaches basics of cubes which includes their parts and how to understand and perform different algorithms, followed by solving the 3 layers.
1st layer consists of solving the cross and the corners.
2nd layer consists of solving the edges.
3rd layer consists of solving the yellow cross and aligning the corners.
The Advanced Method which we teach (Cross, F2L, OLL, PLL) Method which is the most common speed cubing method of solving.
In this Section we teach how to make 1st and 2nd layer pairs to increase efficiency of solving.
Followed by solving the 3rd layer using OLLs (Orientation of the Last Layer) and PLLs (Permutation of the Last Layer).
The Advance Method can bring your average solving time to under 20 Seconds!
Beginner methods to solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube.
Intermediate methods to solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube.
Advance methods to solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube.
Speed Solving of the Rubik's cube
Learn with Layer-by-Layer Method which lays a perfect foundation for more advanced techniques
Learn all the concepts and principles of solving a puzzle from scratch
Types of cubes
Certificate of completion
A Brief History Of The Rubik's Cube00:01:23
Different Types Of Cubes (FREE LESSON) Preview 00:10:39
World Cube Association (FREE LESSON) Preview 00:05:05
Cube Notation & Finger style
Advance F2L Cases00:15:33
Advance OLL Cases00:16:16
Advance PLL Cases00:18:34
Choosing The Correct Cube00:03:26
Rules And Regulations Of Events00:14:02
Timing And Accuracy
Who this course is for:
1. Official rubiks cube speedsolver at wolrd cube association
2. Won many podiums and competitions
3. Can solve the cube in around 10 to 12 seconds
4. Best Achievement : 2 Golds in Pyraminx and Skewb Event and Best Player Award at Rubiks Cube 4th Guwahati Opens 2018
5. 7 years of cubing experience
6. Teaching more than 500+ students in both offline as well as online mode