Learn to Perform Long Lasting Retwists on Locs/Dreadlocks
What you'll learn
- How to neatly and effectively retwist a clients locs for long lasting results.
- The products to use and how to select future products for a healthy and effective retwist.
- What not to do in a retwist maintenance session and why.
- Additional Tips to consider when retwisting kinky locs
- While new students can also learn to retwist on kinky hair effectively, this course is for loc stylists and locticians wishing to improve their retwist. To finally obtain knowledge that produces excellent results.
This method of retwist solves most problems complained about in the average retwist by those who have locs. The retwists don't last very long, they aren't always very neat and often too tight. The average client does not know the difference between a retwist and repair.
This small course outlines how to effectively complete a retwist on afro kinky hair, that lasts longer than traditional methods. With the right tools and techniques, you can come up with a great result every time.
I carefully lay out ways and methods to keep a retwist longer and complete the task in a smaller but efficient amount of time.
This information is extremely helpful to the loctician who already has retwisted locs before but want to make the results more professional and neat.
Who this course is for:
- Locticians that already have retwist knowledge and New students wishing to perform a long lasting retwist maintenance session.
- Those who really need a retwist and DIY help.
With over 30,000 hours of experience, Yesha Nashiym El provides expert knowledge in all areas. Clients from all over the country book Yesha for advanced services like Bald Spot Coverage and Extreme Loc Repair as well as Permanent Loc Extensions and Instant Locs.
Yesha is based in the outskirts of Detroit in Farmington Hills , MI with a five star rating in all loc services. She comes to Udemy to provide tips and tricks on how to successfully perform an efficient retwist. More courses in Locs/Dreadlocks to come!