Learn to Paint On The iPad Botanical Painting Of Sweet Peas
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Paint beautiful digital painting on the iPad with ArtStudio. You will understand how to start off with simple shapes and by using the different tools and brushes create amazing art right on your iPad. You will learn how to use layers and all the features of ArtStudio. Once your finished with your art you can save it, print it and share your art to the world.
- An iPad and the ArtStudio iPad App [not The iPad ArtStudio Pro] Please use a stylus not the Apple Pencil.
This course will teach you how to paint beautiful painting on your iPad with ArtStudio. The course includes step by step videos explaining the layout of the ArtStudio and creating a painting of sweet peas. Through out the course you will learn all the features and how to apply them to your painting. You will learn how to use layers, create your own brushes, transform layers, and detail painting. All you need is an iPad and the ArtStudio iPad app in iTunes. Once you finish this course you will be able to paint anywhere anytime with your iPad. It's the new canvas for artists. The course is 2 hours, however I would take the time and just relax and have fun. As a professional artist I know the more you paint you will feel positive with your results. Once you start painting with the iPad it will open your eyes to a new world.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn to how to paint on the iPad. Painting on the iPad is an amazing experience that you will love. The iPad is the new canvas for artists, you now can create art anywhere anytime without all the supplies traditional artists use. I start off the course with video showing you the layout and features of ArtStudio. Then I take you step by step through the painting process using all the different tools, brushes and options of ArtStudio with videos of a botanical painting of sweet peas. People that have never painting before find it an amazing experience.
Video showing all the ArtStudio painting tools in the left toolbar.
In this video I'm going to work on the next stem using the copy we made in the last video and change it. Every stem is different so i wanted to show you how easy it is to do that. Using the scatter tool and paint in the new shape with a pink color. I also will be adding detail with a small brush. I going to duplicate the layer and transform it.
In this video I'll be painting in the detail of the flower. I'll be using the dodge/burn tool, spray brush and adding veins in the flower with a small pencil. After that I will use the blur tool to soften the veins. Then I'm going to merge the layers of the flowers its on one layer. Then I will duplicate the flower so we have three.
In this video I'm going to bring my painting into another painting that I've created earlier. I'll copy the painting and then will show you how to paste it in the next painting. Once its in the new painting I will transform and move scale and rotate it to fix into the vase of the new painting. I will be moving the layer so it is in the vase. I thought I would show you how to combine two painting. You will learn how to save and export your painting to photos or send it by email.
If you have any questions I would love to hear from you