Learn to paint easy with Miguel Vivo
What you'll learn
- How to paint a realistic painting using all painting techniques in an orderly fashion.
- Thematic: New York Cityscape.
- A rigorous and accessible working method that will help you to paint a painting with a professional quality.
- Understand the rules of "Fat on Lean" by adapting them.
- You will learn all my personal tricks.
- -All the necessary material is progressively described throughout the course.
I want to be honest; these lessons are the ones I would have liked to receive throughout my professional career and never had.
It lasts 9 hours and I don't waste time talking about bibliographies or references; that is to say, from minute one I explain what is needed to create a work of art.
This course will give you a lot of confidence to overcome your fears.
I do not teach how to paint, I leave that to the geniuses, I only teach a working method for all those who think that art is inaccessible. Once the objectives of this course have been achieved, we will talk about talent.
You can't write a book if you don't know the grammar.
I am an artist who uses realism as a method of expression. From a very young age I already used almost all pictorial techniques and I had an enormous capacity to draw from life.
My creative ability and my analytical sense have made me an outstanding artist in contemporary art today. The chromatic range of pure blacks, bluish greys and pale ochres are very characteristic of my work.
I have created a unique pictorial language, which differentiates me from the rest of the artists inserted in the new Spanish realism with works that present themselves to the spectator with incredible veracity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at students who want to learn to paint from scratch and who have a serious commitment to art.
- In these nine hours I teach all the knowledge acquired in thirty years. For me it is very important, I hope it will be for you too.
- It is also aimed at painting professionals because they can complete their knowledge and find different ways to execute their work.
Miguel Vivo es un pintor que pertenece a las nuevas generaciones de artistas murcianos.
Gran observador, sus obras se presentan ante el espectador con increíble veracidad.
Miguel Vivo ha creado un lenguaje pictórico único, que le diferencia del resto de artistas insertados en el nuevo realismo español.
Es característica de su obra la gama cromática de negros puros, grises azulados y ocres pálidos.