Learn to Organise and Manage Everything in OneNote
What you'll learn
- To organise anything in the different versions of OneNote.
- To use a range of approaches to organising content using section groups and sections, as well as nested pages and tables.
- To share notebooks between other office users and guests, as well as using Microsoft Teams.
- To use mobile apps and browser to fast file and access your content from wherever you are.
Fully updated autumn 2021!
Welcome to my course on mastering OneNote. As the title says, we are going to learn to organise EVERYTHING (or at least anything, if that's a little bold ;-) in OneNote. This means the course will take you from total novice through to competent and confident and along the way show you a wide range of situations where OneNote can be used. OneNote handles content reliably and allows powerful customisation to where and how it is organised. Together we will work through creating the structures and layouts you will use, so that you leave the course feeling prepared to adapt these skills to your own needs.
Rather than going 'menu-by-menu' through the application, we will explore different contexts. We will use my example notebook which you are welcome to open and copy content and ideas from. By doing this we will learn the various editing, formatting and content tools that make OneNote brilliant, in an example of their best use. As such, some of the projects I show might not be your thing, but I'm sure the tools you take from it will be.
We will cover:
Organising sections, section groups, pages...
Adding text, images, notes, handwriting, videos, tables...
Adding tasks, tags, to do lists, templates...
Using all the versions of OneNote on all your devices
Adding content from other useful apps and plugins
Sharing and using Microsoft Teams to manage notebooks
Who this course is for:
- Beginner OneNote users.
- Those new to Office365 or a Microsoft account
- Those looking to learn to master this great productivity and organisation tool
- Those looking to share notebooks either from their own or using Microsoft Teams for business or education.
I am a teacher and YouTuber in the UK. I have been teaching for over twenty years and now make a range of online learning resources and courses mainly around productivity tools and the Microsoft and iOS ecosystems. I also make videos about teaching elementary general music using technology. I work to ensure my courses are not just technical guides to the programmes, but encompass real world use cases and situations.