Learn to Model a Cartoon Car in Maya
What you'll learn
- Learn one of the top Modeling Software in both Game and Film industry.
- Model a low poly mobile game friendly art assets.
- Unwrap and setup uvs and textures for complex shapes.
- You will need an image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- You will need to download and install a version of Autodesk Maya
This course is for anyone who is looking to learn low poly 3d modeling techniques which are perfect for video game asset creation. Your imagination is the limit! Gain the ability to quickly create assets which will work with any popular game engine including Unity 3D and Unreal.
What You Will Learn:
- How to take your doodles and sketches and turn them into 3D Models
- How to look at your art and be able to break it down into simple 3D shapes
- Learn specific modeling techniques used for game development and design
- Learn Step by Step process on how to build 3D geometry from your sketches
- How to unwrap your 3D models and draw textures in Photoshop
- How to setup HDR reflections
I will show you a step by step process that I use to create 3D assets. I spent the last 15 years learning all the necessary tools & techniques and will now teach you how you can do the same with this easy to follow online course.
I strongly encourage you to ask questions and post your work to receive valuable feedback... Lets Begin!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to create assets for video game design and development.
- No prior knowledge of Maya or 3D Modeling is needed.
- This course is for anyone who loves to create, draw, invent and have fun.
I am very passionate about sharing my knowledge with others as I continue to learn and grow on my own creative journey.
I have been involved in the video game industry since 1999, working with clients around the world on various game developemnt projects. My main expertise is: 3D modeling, character animation, as well as 2D animation.
I have Master Level Training in: Autodesk Maya, zBrush, Substance Painter and Adobe Animate. My gift is learning, implementing and then teaching what I learn.
If doodling, sketching, modeling, animating, lighting, texturing and creating excites you, you will LOVE my courses. I have a very stylized cartoon art style, but once you learn the proper tools and techniques I teach, you will be able to use this knowledge in your own work and art style.
Join me now and let's get started designing, building, & learning!