Make the Game Art of Your Tetris Game
What you'll learn
- Make the graphics of a full tetris game.
- The techniques to build the graphics of any puzzle game.
- The essential illustration techniques for game art using Inkscape
- A basic understanding of Inkscape.
In this course you'll learn everything you need to create your own tetris inspired puzzle game's game art, using the free program Inkscape. I'll show you, in step by step lessons, how to create the different components that makes up the most common styles you see in this type of games all the time and by the end of the course we'll apply everything with a full tetris clone mockup image.
So if you're a programmer interested in game art, or maybe a beginner artist who want to learn the basics of game art, then this course may be for you.
Note: This course won't be dealing with Inkscape, however we won't deal with advanced features plus i made sure to go over everything step by step so nobody gets lost. So if you're a beginner with Inkscape you can still take the course!.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers interested in learning game art.
- Beginner artist interested in game art.
- Inkscape users interested in game art.
Ever since i have memory i've been a huge cartoon fan, from the old disney movies to modern anime. So as soon as i got my hands arounds software to create art i got to work on it. I believe pure vector illustration (especially for cartoons) should be more popular amongst artists, so hopefully my courses will help artist to discover it.