Learn to Make Simple Quality Pasta at Home
What you'll learn
- Learn an easy method to make fresh pasta dishes anytime you want.
- Create various pasta types: Spaghetti, Fettuccine, Linguni, Cheese Ravoli, Meat Ravoli
- Master two basic sauces: Pomodoro Sauce and Fettuccine Alfredo
- No previous knowledge required.
- You will need a basic food processor, manual crank pasta machine, and basic kitchen tools. (These items will be covered and explained in the course).
Learn an easy method to make fresh pasta on your own home anytime you want. Course will cover equipment needed, ingredients, recipes, shopping resources and techniques. You will learn to create various basic pasta types: Spaghetti, Linguini, Fettuccine, Cheese and Meat Ravoli. Course also covers 2 basic sauces, Pomodoro and Fettuccine Alfredo.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a passion for fresh pasta and the desire to create it at home.
Wendy Pflaum is a food enthusiast who founded Pasta a Casa to show household cooks how accessible pasta making can be for daily cooking. Her passion for pasta comes from 25+ years of home cooking, research, and recreational culinary classes. As a native and resident of northern NJ for over 40 years, she was exposed to some of the finest Italian restaurants, ingredients and traditions that NJ and NYC have to offer. It is her privilege to share her craft of pasta making with fellow food enthusiasts.