Learn to Make Sales Videos on a Shoestring in under 1 Hour
- You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint. A free audio software called Audacity will need to be downloaded and installed, but don't worry instructions are included in the course.
This course is designed for business people and start-ups who need to promote their business on a very tight budget.
You don't need tech skills or a huge budget to produce quality sales and explainer videos to promote your goods and services.
You can use Microsoft's PowerPoint (which you will either have or can get for £7 per month for the entire Office suite) and free audio software called Audacity. In addition even this course is Free
The course consists of 9 modules. You will learn;
Why you should use PowerPoint to make your sales videos.
How to navigate the PowerPoint layout and some pro hacks to increase your productivity.
What an Explainer Video is.
How to create your own Explainer video using PowerPoint text and image animations.
How to download, install and get started with Audacity.
How to synchronise your audio and visuals.
Where you can take your new found skills when you complete the course.
You will complete the entire course in less than 1 hour and will be ready to make your own sales videos.
There is a complete PowerPoint template (including animations) so you all you need to do is put in your text and graphics to have your own video up and making money in no time.
So why wait?
Sign up now and I look forward to seeing you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for business owners who need to produce low cost, high quality videos to boost sales.
- 01:05Introduction and Course Overview.
- 02:19What are Explainer Videos?
- 01:10Why use PowerPoint to create your Explainer Videos?
- 02:09What you need to use in Powerpoint.
- 04:25Setting the stage for your sales message in your first slide.
- 13:05Identifying the pain points to in Slide 2.
- 12:51Introducing the solution to your prospects pain in Slide 3.
- 10:25Bringing in your Call to Action to complete your Explainer Video (Slide 4 ).
- 01:43Review and final points.
- 10:46Bonus: Synchronising Audio and Animations
I have been making photographs and videos for over 40 years and have been an Internet Marketer since 2007.
I have owned and managed bricks and mortar businesses ranging from supplying Wedding Gowns to selling Used Cars. I know what small local businesses really need and that is more leads, more sales and more money – period.
As proprietor of Critical Edge Marketing I am on a mission to help small and new businesses market their goods and services on a level playing field with the “big hitters”. I do this using cutting edge methods including Video and Mobile marketing.
I am dedicated to helping business improve their bottom line so that they can scale their businesses to the next level.