Learn to Make Polymer Clay Jewelry
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and design own polymer clay jewelry.
- Learn basic principles of working with polymer clay and jewelry making basics
- Have some great products to share with your friends and family
- Polymer clay, few tools and jewelry components will have to be purchased
- The course is designed in a budget friendly way. Only minimum initial investment is required, some professional tools are substituted with normal household items
The course is suitable for all crafty people who would like to start making their own jewelry. It is a beginners course and it doesn't require any previous experience with working with polymer clay or jewelry making.
Next to the basics, the student will learn creative techniques how to make their jewelry unique. Everything is shown step by step, the student can try it next to playing the course. It will take one or two days to complete the course, but few more weeks of practice for the best results. The course is covering:
- basic principles of working with polymer clay
- basic techniques of creating polymer clay jewelry
- several ways of embellishing the jewelry
- tips and ideas for next projects
Because it is a beginners course, it was designed to require minimal initial investment. We are using just tools which are really necessary and if it is possible, we always try to choose regular household tools which most people have at home.
In the end the student will have good overview of possibilities and ability to continue by combining these methods according to own creativity.
This hobby will become an unlimited supply of gifts for friends and family, some more crafty people can even start selling their products and earn some money as well!
- Crafty people
- Beginners with little or no previous experience with polymer clay and jewelry making
Lear basic principles of one of the most popular techniques of embellishing polymer clay jewelry. After some practice you will be ready to create stunning own designs according to your own creativity.
After completing this lecture you will be able to start making your own creative jewelry.
You will also find out what to do with the rests of polymer clay.
In this demonstration you will see the whole process of the earrings being made according to the instructions from the previous lesson.
The process in the video is at 140% speed, so you don't get bored :)
Music in the video:
Rhastafarian by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)