Learn to Make Polymer Clay Jewelry
What you'll learn
- Create and design own polymer clay jewelry.
- Learn basic principles of working with polymer clay and jewelry making basics
- Have some great products to share with your friends and family
- Polymer clay, few tools and jewelry components will have to be purchased
- The course is designed in a budget friendly way. Only minimum initial investment is required, some professional tools are substituted with normal household items
The course is suitable for all crafty people who would like to start making their own jewelry. It is a beginners course and it doesn't require any previous experience with working with polymer clay or jewelry making.
Next to the basics, the student will learn creative techniques how to make their jewelry unique. Everything is shown step by step, the student can try it next to playing the course. It will take one or two days to complete the course, but few more weeks of practice for the best results. The course is covering:
basic principles of working with polymer clay
basic techniques of creating polymer clay jewelry
several ways of embellishing the jewelry (imprints, stripes, applique technique, several slab style techiques)
tips and ideas for next projects
Because it is a beginners course, it was designed to require minimal initial investment. We are using just tools which are really necessary and if it is possible, we always try to choose regular household tools which most people have at home.
In the end the student will have good overview of possibilities and ability to continue by combining these methods according to own creativity.
This hobby will become an unlimited supply of gifts for friends and family, some more crafty people can even start selling their products and earn some money as well!
Who this course is for:
- Crafty people
- Beginners with little or no previous experience with polymer clay and jewelry making
All the lectures are provided by Maja and Barbora.
Maja is working and experimenting with polymer clay techniques many years, she started teaching these techniques approximately in 2012. She is also a tutor of other creative courses in her private studio.
Barbora is Maja’s former student and polymer clay enthusiast driven by curiosity. Although she started later with polymer clay, she has many years of teaching experience in other fields.