Learn To Make Organic Handmade Soaps
What you'll learn
- Know History of Soap Making
- Learn Science of Soap Making
- Learn Soap Making Processes Cold Process Soaps : with Infusions- Natural Colorants, & Pigments
- Learn Hot Process Soaps : Relaxing Body Bars
- Learn Melt and Pour soaps: Aroma Therapy Oils and Fragrance Oils.
- Learn Safety & Do's And Don'ts
- Learn Oil Properties and Usage
- Soap Recipes for Vegan Soaps, Essential Oil Soaps, Organic Soaps and Fruit Soaps.
- Soaps for Different Skin Types - Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin
- Basic Knowledge of English
- Basic Knowledge of Cooking
How fascinating it is to make natural soaps ?
Natural soap making is an amazing process and we aren't talking about the simple melt and pour ones.
We are taking you to the hard core world of soap making with the Hot Process, Cold Process and Melt & Pour Soaps
Learn this Art from our experts.
This workshop shall help you to learn the art of making handcrafted natural Soaps, Body Bars & more.
This Learning can help you to setup a small scale business with high revenue or create your own customized beauty soap, just for you and your family.
What You Learn ?
1) History of Soap Making
2) Science of Soap Making
3) Soap Making Processes
Cold Process Soaps : with Infusions- Natural Colorants, & Pigments
Hot Process Soaps : Relaxing Body Bars
Melt and Pour soaps: Aroma Therapy Oils and Fragrance Oils.
4) Safety & Do's And Don'ts
5) Oil Properties and Usage
6) Soap Recipes for Vegan Soaps, Essential Oil Soaps, Organic Soaps and Fruit Soaps.
7) Soaps for Different Skin Types - Oily Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin
Skill Level: Beginners & Intermediate
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to learn the Art of Soapmaking
- Anyone interested in Organic Home Made Products
Ritu Jain Gaurav is Masters in Technology. She is a certified Project Manager (PMP), Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Digtal Transformation Consultant and Android App Trainer.. She is a technologist with keen interest to enable companies, communities and business owners for Digital Transformation. She is also an Investor and Entrepreneur based in Singapore. She is certified with ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment) from IAL, Singapore.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.