Learn to Light Your Photographs
What you'll learn
- Bring your photography business and skills to the next level
- Mix ambient and flash to create amazing photographs
- Put together a gear kit with everything needed for flash photography
- Understand how to operate off camera flash
- Learn how to spend your hard earned dollars wisely to achieve the best results and spend the least amount
- Impress prospective clients with a portfolio of well executed off camera flash photographs
- Nail that sunset photo for your clients... every time
- No software necessary for this course. You don't even need flash equipment - we'll be going over what gear to buy and also cover basic principles that can be applied universally.
This course walks you through what gear to get, what each piece of it does, how to make it all work, and then lastly and most importantly how and why to use it to create specific looks. Always wonder how other photographers get that amazing sunset photo with their subjects looking perfectly lit? We'll cover that and more in this comprehensive course. If you know nothing about lighting, this is perfect for you. If you own some flashes and have no idea what to do next, this is what you need.
Be a strobist, master flash, control your light, and bring your photography to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for people with a basic understanding of photography fundamentals (exposure triangle, camera operation, etc) and wants to learn how to add flash to their technique. No flash experience or equipment is necessary at all.
- This is not for the absolute beginner. Must know how to use your camera.
Photographer, cinematographer, photobooth builder, and business lover going at it in little Rhode Island.
Leading an awesome team of ten creatives so we can service a hundred plus clients per year. Self-taught with a background in electrical engineering and a minor in physics.
Hoping to transfer any knowledge I've gained over to you so you can jumpstart your journey.