No health without mental health. Help yourself first, then you would be capable of helping others.
According to the WHO, depression Is now the world's second deadliest killer and source of disability. It will be the world's deadliest killer and source of disability by the year 2030.
In this course we would be taking you through five (5) lectures:
- Mental Health & Emotions: This is the introduction to the course and we further share more information on how the mind works.
- Mind & Body Relationship: This speaks to how our psychology and the physiology is linked. If one is positive the other would be positive and vice versa. Hence we need to focus on how to keep it positive at all time.
- The Intelligence of Your Mind: An exercise would be done here, which would help us see clearly what our stressors are and the environments that makes them thrive.
- Exercising Your Mental Health: There are certain things we can do to exercise our mental health. In this video we would be sharing five (5) different things that we could do.
- Creating an Alter Environment: Here we carry out an act of meditation, visualization and anchoring. We learn to build an alter environment in any negative environment so that we remain in a positive mental state at all times.
After the lecture you would be able to master your emotions and learn to remain in a positive mental state at all times.
This is one experience you do not want to miss.
Go ahead and click to take this course as you would be needing no requirements.
But I ask that you come with an open heart. You would be glad you took this course.