Learn To Fly an Airplane - Advanced
What you'll learn
- You will learn more than the basics of flying.
- More details on instruments including IFR and Instrument approaches.
- Checklists for other types of airplanes including where to find them
- Retractable landing gear, twin engines, Airliners(heavies), Jet Fighters and Novelty planes.
- Bi-planes, racers and homebuilt airplanes such as the Zenith CH750
- GPS including the GNS430/530 and G1000 Glass Cockpit
- Float plane and Night flying endorsements
- Destination airports and add-on detailed scenery
- Multiplayer mode and flying online with others
- The Future of flight simulation and the future of your real flying career
- You should have taken the Beginner and Intermediate course first.
Well, here we are, accomplished flyers and looking for more.
You probably took my beginner course and my intermediate course and now you wonder what else is there?
Well, plenty and I still won’t cover every direction you could go after you learn to fly but here in this course are the most popular topics each of you have asked me to cover.
Who this course is for:
- Target students have already taken the beginner and intermediate courses.
- Typically, the target student is already enrolled in real flying lessons or intends to enroll after this course.
- This course is not for "game enthusiasts" just wanting to fly online and have fun.
- Target students of this course want real flight lessons from a real pilot.
As a Microsoft Trainer since the early nineties, teaching is a natural daily activity. Blend that with my various hobbies and we get an effective and interesting course delivery. With a technical background and a craving to find the best way to explain things, I get to bring the best tools and techniques to a Udemy course, plain and simple, with a lot of fun added in.