Learn to draw water droplets on a window (digital drawing)
- Have the free android Paintology app installed on your phone/tablet
- Have a basic understanding of drawing
- Keen to learn digital drawing
Learning to draw water droplets on a window can seem a bit odd, but it will teach you some important skills while at the same time creating a striking drawing. The actual drawing is a lot easier than you think, you just need to make sure that you use the colors similar to the reference image. This task is made easy by using the color picker tool. Make sure to become comfortable with some of the important tools of the Paintology app. This includes the brush tool, opacity settings, color picker, traced mode of drawing.
The course will allow you to draw droplets that looks close to authentic and you can take this knowledge to make other similar drawings.
Look for other free courses using the Paintology!
Who this course is for:
- Students from all levels want to building their skills in digital drawing
- People who want to do something creative with their phone or tablet
- Students interested in drawing in general
- 00:55Loading the reference image into Paintology in the trace mode
- 00:41Setting the background color
- 05:41Using the color picker
I come from a very technical background but like many folks, I am very passionate about drawing and painting. In the recent years I have rekindled some of the lost interest in drawing when I was young.
I have done extensive drawings using pastels, pencils, acrylics and watercolors. My new found love is digital drawing and how versatile this medium truly is.
I hope to express and share my passion through these tutorials.