How to Draw Eyes with Colored Pencils
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To create proportional sketch from scratch
- To blend the colored pencils
- To create photorealistic textures
- To draw lifelike skin with colored pencils
- You will need a set of 150 colored pencils by Prismacolor Premier
- High-quality paper
- A graphite pencil for sketching
- A white, opaque marker
In this course you will learn to draw blue and brown eyes from complete scratch.
I will walk you through the process that I use to draw proportional, lifelike eyes with colored pencils. I will show you the tools I use and explain why and how I use those art materials.
As a bonus, you will be receiving my how-to-draw eBooks containing 5+ drawing tutorials on the whole portraits, the Skin Tone Value Viewer and other helpful resources so that you can learn even more and faster.d.
Join me now, and let's draw!
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn to draw with colored pencils.
Thank you so much for enrolling.
Please find downloadable materials such as Skin Tone Value Viewer, coloring pages, 2 eBooks containing 5 step-by-step drawing tutorials on portraits and also, my pencil sketches. After practicing drawing this eye, I would like to see you drawing the whole portraits from reference photos.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Hope to hear from you soon,