Learn to Design a Letterhead - A Beginners Course
- Paper and pencil/pen plus full or trial version of Adobe Illustrator (with a basic knowledge of how to use it)
In this free letterhead design course you will learn about:
- Common positioning of letterhead elements
- How to sketch out your letterhead ideas
- How to add small details that add that extra something to your design
- Some tricks of the graphic design trade
- How to get your letterhead ready for print
You will also get a downloadable pdf with each section that you can keep and use for reference.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to learn how to design a letterhead
- 02:03Common positioning of letterhead elements (video)
- 3 pagesNotes: Common positioning of letterhead elements (download pdf from EXTRAS)
I am a freelance graphic designer with 20 years experience working in the Graphic Design industry. This consists of working for 10 years full time for design agencies, to becoming director of a small design agency and then finally freelancing for the last 13 years.
My work consists of mainly design for print including - logos/corporate identity, packaging design, brochures and posters and exhibition design. I have also blogged for several years on the subject of graphic design and more recently on idea generation and creativity.
I have created a course to go step by step through the process of logo design, which includes showing a briefing taking place on Skype through to how to generate ideas to the final logo. It also includes advice on quoting for design.