Learn To Dance (4 Dances in 80 minutes)
What you'll learn
- Latin Dance
- Cha Cha
- You will learn 4 dances
- And will master 9 different steps (foundation to all partner dancing)
- All this throughout (30) lessons including detailed breakdowns, demos and drills
=== In more detail ===
- First, you will learn the simplest Latin basic step in the world. Anyone, and I mean anyone can be confidently dancing this step in minutes, regardless of "talent" or previous knowledge.
- (Extra secret) The proper way to place your feet (hint, its simple, and and pros uses this secret to look elegant)
- Learn to dance on rhythm - we'll take this simplest step in the world, and use it drill rhythm into your body. You'll be dancing to perfect synchrony and rhythm in minutes.
- How to prepare for dance, do this before you do start any partner dance
- How to "ground to the floor", this makes you look strong and confident in any dance
- You will learn the simplest dance turn. Anyone can do this confidently in minutes. Easy, but already gives you lots of options to have fun in dance.
- Then, you will learn the hustle basic... this lets you partner dance to popular music, yes that means all the stuff in the clubs, on the radio charts and more...
- You will then learn how to ROTATE a step around the the room (this allows you to turn TOGETHER with your partner as one, really cool)
- Learn the bachata basic (super popular dance!)
- Learn the bachata 180 turn (allows for tons of cool figures!)
- (Bonus) Learn how to spice up your bachata with some cha-cha
- Special practice combination (combining 180 turns and basic steps)
- Learn the two main salsa basics (super popular dance)
- Learn a trick about how to upgrade your basic (this is how experienced salsa dancers do it)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Dance
Roland Vereb is a passionate teacher of dance with a background in Ballet, Latin and Standard, but also extensive education in Jazz and Performing stage dances.
With his over over 20 years of experience as a competitive dancer, and over 15 years of experience as a dance teacher he is uniquely qualified to teach and share pro secrets on most aspects of dance.