You can create Incredible Websites with HTML CSS learn how
- Desire to learn web development
- Nothing everything is included within the course
Learn how to build your own HTML and CSS web templates. We use current coding BEST practices including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Build a navigation menu
- Build a web form in HTML
- Build a custom template which you can customize and reuse on multiple web projects
Making your own templates allows you to add you own creativity into you web pages. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about web development.
We take you from start to finish showing you all the HTML and CSS code you need to know to create web pages.
We show you how to create HTML forms, HTML list, hyperlinks, and many more common elements used regularly in web design and web development.
Then we introduce CSS and what you need to know about CSS. Bringing in common used CSS properties, including box model, pseudo classes, and much much more. CSS project is to build a CSS navigation menu turning an Unordered list into a cool navigation menu.
Last lectures we bring it all together using what we have discussed about HTML and CSS to make a web template.
- no wasted time watching someone type
- NEW CODING exercises included within course
- PDF and Source code
- Top resources for web development
- quick lessons get right to the point
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- source files downloadable to work along
- challenges and lessons
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- trusted name in education since 2002
- full HD easy to read source coding
- quick response support to students
- regular discussions
- Anyone who wants to build web pages
- Anyone who wants to learn about HTML
- Anyone who wants to learn about CSS
- Learn about bringing HTML and CSS together to create web pages
- Anyone who wants to update their knowledge or skills
- Web designers
- Web masters
- Web Content creators
- Web Managers
- Introduction to the course and what you will learn02:51
- Web development Resources5 pages
- How to write HTML code setup03:13
- HTML page structure03:08
- HTML webpage template1 page
- HTML Common HTML tags05:52
- HTML list and Tables05:22
- HTML images hyperlinks06:36
- HTML common tags div span03:17
- HTML add styling04:41
- HTML form types and fields09:46
- HTML5 structuring02:51
- HTML bringing it all together as a template04:24
- What is CSS and how to you use it06:38
- Create CSS code06:18
- CSS template example external CSS4 pages
- CSS selectors Divs Spans and colors07:44
- CSS working with Text and wording07:08
- CSS code examples3 pages
- CSS Box model09:13
- How the box model works2 pages
- CSS management grouping nesting pseudo classes11:40
- Working with Backgrounds05:38
- CSS display property03:26
- CSS Pseudo Elements1 page
- Use CSS with HTML to create a web template08:01
- CSS HTML web Template design explained11:53
- Example CSS HTML template code8 pages
- Bonus Lecture01:13
I'm here to help you learn, achieve your dreams, come join me on this amazing adventure today
Google Developers Expert - GSuite
Providing Web development courses and digital marketing strategy courses since 2002.
Innovative technology expert with a wide range of real world experience. Providing Smart digital solutions online for both small and enterprise level businesses.
"I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990, and my first website in 1998. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides."
"Learning, understanding with a strong passion for education. The internet has provided us with new opportunities to expand and share knowledge."
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online. Technology connects us all in many ways. It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real.
"My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills"
"Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!"