Learn to Create a Resume and Cover Letter (for Designers)
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create a resume that will land your ideal job or client
- Learn how to remove "fluff" from a resume
- Develop the ability to assess an employer's needs and tailor your resume to meet those needs.
- Learn how to format a resume properly and create a visually appealing document
- Learn how to design an extraordinary resume
- Learn how to land your ideal freelance or contract work as a freelance designer
- Learn how to land your ideal job at a startup or large design company
- Internet connection and a basic PC or Mac
This course is going to help you design a resume that will land your ideal design job or attract your ideal design clients.
It is tailored for students and experienced design professionals who are either looking to create a resume from scratch or are looking to bring their current resume to the next level.
This course will also teach you how to create a cover letter that will make you stand out from the crowd, and that will make your application stay top of mind to your potential employer.
It will also show you how to easily design a resume with copy and paste resume templates that are going to help you bring your application to the next level.
But why should you learn resume design from me?
I’ll briefly introduce myself: my name is Pierluigi and I’m a full-time designer with over 8 years of experience.
After graduating with a BA Graphic Design from one of the top Design Universities in London I worked and managed hundreds of design projects for companies of all sizes and tech backgrounds, from Fortune 500 companies to Million-Dollar Companies that needed to raise their next round of funding.
On the side, I have also designed over 20 design products and my designs have been downloaded over 50000+ times.
I also have a design channel on Youtube with over 300 videos and I’m active on Dribbble and Instagram with over 30000 followers.
I had a deep passion for design ever since I was in high school and since this industry gave me so much, I want to give back by sharing the knowledge I gathered as a designer over all these years.
So join me today in this course and let's learn how to design an amazing resume, so that you can bring your design career to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to improve an existing resume or start one from scratch.
- Learn how to write a resume that will get you an interview if you are a high school or college graduate looking for a job.
- This course will teach you fantastic tips that you can then pass on if you teach others how to write resumes.
- Employers and human resource professionals can learn what to look for in a resume.
I am a Sr. UI/UX Designer and Consultant with over 8+ years of experience working with Fortune 500, large enterprises and funded startups. I have been working remotely and recently earning six figures in a year as a designer and entrepreneur while occasionally traveling to different countries.
Design has been my main passion and focus since I was 14 years old and since this field gave soo much to me I believe it’s now my turn to give back and share my knowledge (plus shortcuts/secrets) to become a successful designer who can craft the life and vision that they desire.
Having worked on hundreds upon hundreds of design projects, collaborated with 40+ clients from all around the world and taught design to thousands of students I am very grateful that I have the opportunity to give back to the design community ad help You become a better designer - one step at a time.