Learn to create a 2D Racing car game for FREE PART 9.
- You will need to download unity and visual studio which is free and then be willing to learn game design.
- Basic understanding of the C# language and Unity.
THIS COURSE WILL BE UPLOADED IN PARTS DUE TO VIDEO TIME RESTRICTIONS.
In my course we will start at the bottom and work our way up to advanced game design like AI path finding, we will be creating a car controller and many features with in our game.
This course is designed for beginner level and up as i will explain everything in best detail as i can, at the end of the course we will have made a racing car game like micro machines which in the 1980's was an amazing car game.
In this part of the course you will learn
How to add sound to sprites
Road cones that get knocked over with sound effects
Setting up a police officers that shoots at you with animation
Using c# code to make the police work
Creating bullets for the police officer
Creating a muzzle flash effect for his gun
Adding police siren to his car
Adding bullet sound effect for his gun
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to learn to be a game designer.
- 09:24Adding the call out sound.
- 32:18Adding road cones that get knock over.
- 11:12Setting up a shooting cop with animation.
- 03:48Explaing a few features i added to the track.
- 19:25Adding code for the shooting cop.
- 11:02Adding the bullet for the cop.
- 11:02Creating a muzzleflash effect for the gun.
- 15:27Adding sound effects to the police car & bullet.
Hello i have at least 4 years experience with unity, i do all my own art work and love making video games, i am a very hard working person that puts everything into what i do best and will be working with unity for years to come.
As a teacher i thrive on helping people make video games
So jump right in and lets make video games together with a teacher that has been playing platform & car games all his life.
See you soon!