Learn to create a 2D Racing car game for FREE PART 2.
- You will need to download unity and visual studio which is free and then be willing to learn game design.
- Basic understanding of the C# language and Unity
THIS COURSE WILL BE UPLOADED IN PARTS DUE TO VIDEO TIME RESTRICTIONS.
In my course we will start at the bottom and work our way up to advanced game design like AI path finding, we will be creating a car controller and many features with in our game.
This course is designed for beginner level and up as i will explain everything in best detail as i can, at the end of the course we will have made a racing car game like micro machines which in the 1980's was an amazing car game.
In this part of the course you will learn
Fixing the exhaust smoke effect and explaining the sorting layers
Setting up the cars speedometer
Using c# code to move the speedometer
Adjusting our camera
Creating the cars dust trail effect
Coding our dust trail
Creating our race track
Adding tool sprites to build our track with edge colliders
Fixing car collision and showing my track
Creating lap time & best time in the UI
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to learn to be a game designer.
- 10:03Fixing the exhaust smoke effect and explaining the sorting layers
- 12:01Setting up the cars speedometer
- 15:26Using c# code to move the speedometer
- 05:42Adjusting our camera
- 11:52Creating the cars dust trail effect
- 13:51Coding our dust trail
Hello i have at least 4 years experience with unity, i do all my own art work and love making video games, i am a very hard working person that puts everything into what i do best and will be working with unity for years to come.
As a teacher i thrive on helping people make video games
So jump right in and lets make video games together with a teacher that has been playing platform & car games all his life.
See you soon!