Learn to create a 2D Racing car game for FREE PART 1.
- You will need to download unity and visual studio which is free and then be willing to learn game design.
- Basic understanding of the C# language and Unity
THIS COURSE WILL BE UPLOADED IN PARTS DUE TO VIDEO TIME RESTRICTIONS.
In my course we will start at the bottom and work our way up to advanced game design like AI path finding, we will be creating a car controller and many features with in our game.
This course is designed for beginner level and up as i will explain everything in best detail as i can, at the end of the course we will have made a racing car game like micro machines which in the 1980's was an amazing car game.
In this part of the course you will learn
Installing the unity engine and also installing visual studio
Explaining how the unity engine works
Cutting up car sprite sheet
Adding the car to scene with its components
Moving the car using c# script
Making the front wheels rotate using c# script
Creating the exhaust smoke with the particle system
And a mixed quiz
Who this course is for:
- Students that want to learn to be a game designer.
- 07:44Introduction to my course
- 03:47Installing the unity engine and also installing visual studio
- 17:16Explaining how the unity engine works
Hello i have at least 4 years experience with unity, i do all my own art work and love making video games, i am a very hard working person that puts everything into what i do best and will be working with unity for years to come.
As a teacher i thrive on helping people make video games
So jump right in and lets make video games together with a teacher that has been playing platform & car games all his life.
See you soon!