Game creation made easy in Unity - learn something fun!
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- C# programming
- Unity game development
- Writing code using best practices
- Version Control using Git and Sourcetree
- Standard .Net conventions
- Use rigidbodies and colliders
- Use Actions (events) to prevent overuse of reflection (GetComponent, Find, etc.)
- C# Job System
- and more!
- A computer capable of running Unity (Windows/MAC/Linux)
- Dedication and time to learn something completely new!
Welcome chosen one! You are here, presumably because you want to create your own cool games!
What are your motives and goals for wanting to create games? Just for fun? Make a living? Becoming big time professional? Get hired at EA (probably not), how about CD Project Red? Creating an emotional rollercoaster?
No matter your goal I accept it!
Now I have your attention I think you probably want to know exactly what this course is about? This course will give you success if you want to learn to create games in Unity. That's pretty much what it's about.
You will be taught from the very basics and will develop your skills in coding and thinking object oriented. This will enable you to start creating your own small cool projects in Unity and thereby taking you on your way.
I really, really hope that this course is exactly what you are looking for, but if for some reason it isn't, don't worry! This course is of course completely risk free and if you for any reason don't feel like I've provided you with the value you were looking for, you can return it and get your money back within 30 days. I've made sure there is no risk for you.
I use Unity in my full-time job and it really is a great engine with lots of possibilities.
This course is only the beginning for you :)
Illustrations in Course image courtesy of:
- Absolute beginners who've never written a line a code
- Aspiring new software developers and game makers who want the best entry into the community
- Rookie developers who wants to learn about more advanced code and best practices
- Unity Developers who wants a refresher of fundamental topics as well as learn new Unity features