Learn How to build 8 Android Widgets right from scratch
- Students must have a good understanding of Android Basics
Welcome to our course
Learn How to build 8 Android Widgets right from scratch in just 2 hours
If you are an Android developer who has a good understanding of the application basics, then here's your chance to expand your Android knowledge and move to the next-level in Android development.
In this course, you will learn how to build 8 commonly-used widgets on Android all on your own. The Instructor has opted for a hands-on approach to teaching these concepts.
You will learn how to create a Menu, a Navigational Drawer, a Collapsing Toolbar, and much more.
So, are you ready??
Your time starts now!
Who this course is for:
- Mobile developers with good knowledge on Android basics
- Android developers who wish to expand their domain knowledge
- 10:20Android - Menu
- 14:44Android - Navigation Drawer
- 11:38Android - RecyclerView
- 06:45Android - CardView
- 05:30Android - FloatingActionButton
- 07:54Android - BottomSheet
- 10:42Android - BottomNavigationView
- 08:32Android - Collapsing Toolbar
EdYoda is re-imagining skill based education, educating on job-relevant real world skills.
Edyoda courses are on job-relevant technical skills. We have professional team of instructors, some of the courses we specialize in are Web development, Mobile App Development, Cloud & DevOps, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
We believe that access to education and opportunities is the biggest enabler and we are on a mission to enable the same for everyone across the world.