Learn to build 8 Android Widgets in 2 hours
- Students must have a good understanding of Android Basics
Welcome to our course "Learn to build 8 Android Widgets in 2 hours".
If you are an Android developer who has a good understanding of the application basics, then here's your chance to expand your Android knowledge and move to the next-level in Android development.
In this course, you will learn how to build 8 commonly-used widgets on Android all on your own. The Instructor has opted for a hands-on approach to teaching these concepts.
You will learn how to create a Menu, a Navigational Drawer, a Collapsing Toolbar, and much more.
So, are you ready??
Your time starts now!
- Mobile developers with good knowledge on Android basics
- Android developers who wish to expand their domain knowledge
- Android - Menu
- Android - Navigation Drawer
- Android - RecyclerView
- Android - CardView
- Android - FloatingActionButton
- Android - BottomSheet
- Android - BottomNavigationView
- Android - Collapsing Toolbar
EdYoda is re-imagining higher education. We at EdYoda believe that access to education and opportunities is the biggest enabler. We educate on job-relevant technical skills and cutting technologies. We have professional team of instructors for technologies ranging from Web development, Mobile App Development, Cloud & DevOps, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and many more