Learn to build 8 Android Widgets in 2 hours
- Students must have a good understanding of Android Basics
Welcome to our course "Learn to build 8 Android Widgets in 2 hours".
If you are an Android developer who has a good understanding of the application basics, then here's your chance to expand your Android knowledge and move to the next-level in Android development.
In this course, you will learn how to build 8 commonly-used widgets on Android all on your own. The Instructor has opted for a hands-on approach to teaching these concepts.
You will learn how to create a Menu, a Navigational Drawer, a Collapsing Toolbar, and much more.
So, are you ready??
Your time starts now!
Who this course is for:
- Mobile developers with good knowledge on Android basics
- Android developers who wish to expand their domain knowledge
- Android - Menu10:20
- Android - Navigation Drawer14:44
- Android - RecyclerView11:38
- Android - CardView06:45
- Android - FloatingActionButton05:30
- Android - BottomSheet07:54
- Android - BottomNavigationView10:42
- Android - Collapsing Toolbar08:32
EdYoda is re-imagining skill based education educating on job-relevant real world skills.
Edyoda courses are on job-relevant technical skills on cutting technologies. We have professional team of instructors for technologies. Some of the courses we specialize in are Web development, Mobile App Development, Cloud & DevOps, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and many more
We at EdYoda believe that access to education and opportunities is the biggest enabler and are on a mission to enable the same for everyone across the world.