Learn Thymeleaf with Spring Boot 3
What you'll learn
- Learn Thymeleaf Fundamentals
- Learn Thymeleaf Standard Expressions
- Learn Iteration or Looping in Thymeleaf
- Learn Conditionals in Thymeleaf
- Form Handling in Thymeleaf
- Learn Spring MVC Concepts
- Learn to Create Spring Boot Project and Integrate Thymeleaf
- Spring Boot Auto Configuration for Thymeleaf
- Learn to Build Student Management System Project using Spring Boot and Thymeleaf
- Learn to Validate Forms in Thymeleaf Templates
- Learn How to Use Bootstrap CSS 5 Framework for Styling Web Pages.
- Spring Boot Basics
- IntelliJ IDEA Basics
In this course, you will learn Thymeleaf fundamentals and build Spring boot MVC web applications using the latest version of Spring boot and Thymeleaf.
In this course, we will be using Spring Boot 3, Spring Framework 6, and Thymeleaf 3 - The latest versions.
What you will learn:
Learn Thymeleaf Fundamentals
Learn Thymeleaf Standard Expressions
Learn Iteration or Looping in Thymeleaf
Learn Conditionals in Thymeleaf
Form Handling in Thymeleaf
Learn Spring MVC Concepts
Learn to Create Spring Boot Project and Integrate Thymeleaf
Spring Boot Auto Configuration for Thymeleaf
Learn to Build Student Management System Project using Spring Boot and Thymeleaf
Learn to Validate Forms in Thymeleaf Templates
Learn How to Use Bootstrap CSS 5 Framework for Styling Web Pages.
What is Thymeleaf?
The main goal of Thymeleaf is to provide an elegant and highly-maintainable way of creating templates.
It's commonly used to generate HTML views for web applications.
Thymeleaf is a very popular choice for building UI so we will be using Thymeleaf to build the view layer in the Spring MVC web application (Student Management System).
What is Spring Boot?
Spring Boot is basically an extension of the Spring framework which eliminated the boilerplate configurations required for setting up a Spring application.
Spring Boot is an opinionated framework that helps developers build Spring-based applications quickly and easily. The main goal of Spring Boot is to quickly create Spring-based applications without requiring developers to write the same boilerplate configuration again and again.
Technologies and Tools Used:
- Java 17
- Spring Boot 3
- Spring Framework 6
- Spring MVC 6
- Thymeleaf 3+
- Bootstrap CSS 5 Framework
- Spring Data JPA
- Hibernate Framework 6
- MySQL Database
- IntelliJ IDEA
Who this course is for:
- This course is beginners who to learn Thymeleaf and build Spring Boot MVC Web applications.
Hi, I'm Ramesh Fadatare a Software Engineer with 10 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate, Angular, React, and related open-source technologies.
I am a Vmware Spring Certified Professional - check my blog to know more about this certification.
I am a founder and author of the top Java blog website Java Guides ( 1m views per month) - a technical blog dedicated to Java/Java EE, Spring Boot, and Full-stack Java Development.
I am also YouTuber having 102K+ subscribers.
I have published around 200+ free sample projects on GitHub (3K followers)