How to create a Metaverse on the web with THREE.JS
What you'll learn
- Learn the basis of threejs library to show and handle 3D objects on a website
- Learn the basic game development algorithms
- Learn how to design and create a game
- How to deploy a 3D Game on internet
- Have Visual Studio Code installed.
You will learn how to create a basic metaverse.
The teacher will cover every step in detail (but not deeply) to guide the student in this journey and will offer sources to download to make the practice easy and understand the concepts shown in this course. Allowing the student follow the instructor examples.
The course teach how to make a Game Design and its main parts to create a Game superficially. Some topics that the game design will include are: User Interface Development (UI), Landing Page (Presentation) , Instruction Page (Instructions), how entertain the player with rewards and punishments.
To achieve these goals the student will:
Deploy the source code in a real server (github pages) publishing the game in a website with no cost.
The student will need just a computer with a browser and internet access to upload the game and to create and use an account on Github.
At the end of this course ever student will can show his own 3D Game on internet.
Who this course is for:
- High School Student with programing experience
- Beginner Game Designer with programing experience
- A curious that want to build his first 3d game with programing experience