Stress & Anxiety Management For Parents With The Ukulele
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the 7 most used ukulele chords and how to play them.
- Students will learn how to create a parody song that could be posted on their social media channel.
- Students will learn the essential must do's to ensure their content has a chance of succeeding.
- Students will how to communicate authentically and appropriately with your followers.
- There is no prior knowledge or experience required you will learn everything you need on this course.
Thank you for checking out my course, I genuinely appreciate it. I'm a UK based,married, father of 3,doing my best to try and worry less about, almost certainly "still" locked doors & "definitely still" turned off ovens! If I can do this, then I'd like to try and help other anxious minds by posting content on my Youtube channel about what I do that seems to help. What has seemed to help has been learning how to play the ukulele & create very silly parody songs about the challenges of modern parenting life.
In this course you will learn how to play the most frequently used ukulele chords. You will also get some guidance on how to write your own songs. I will also talk about what I have learnt from creating content on various social media channels since 2007. I get a lot of enjoyment from the creative process of learning how to play the ukulele and write a song that hopefully might make the odd person smile. I'm hoping that is something you will get from this course.If you enjoy it it would really help me if you have a moment to leave a quick review. Good luck and thanks again for your support. James
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn how to play the ukulele to improve their mental health. Anyone wanting to know how to create comical parody ukulele songs.
If I was ever to do a TED talk it would be on this subject.
Hello, I'm James & in 2014, I was an overwhelmed husband & father of 3. After nearly 10 yrs, lots of setbacks & enough coffee to sink a small ship, I’m much happier. I'm also on a mission to help other men be the best dads they can be without losing their minds. In my course, you’ll learn practical & actionable ways to deal with the stress of things such as toddler tantrums, and passive-aggressive partners & how to get more happiness into your life.
Are you struggling?
Well, you're not alone in how you're feeling. In this course, you will find a place where hopefully, you’ll see that you're doing much better than anyone, including you, is giving you credit for. This is for anyone who feels overwhelmed by their new/existing responsibilities & feels their mental health is on a slow & silent decline. It's also for men who often feel like they’re in the doghouse but don’t know why. If you’re ready to become happier and more confident, sign up. Good luck with it all James