- This is a course for people who have never coded and would like to learn
- Lesson 1 - Setting up your Code Editor
- Lesson 2 - Setting up HTML as the basis of your project
- Some HTML Questions
- Lesson 3 - Using CSS to make our Tetris grid
- Some CSS Questions
- Lesson 4 - Explaining variables
- Lesson 5 - Working with Arrays
- Some questions on Arrays
- Lesson 6 - What exactly is a function?
- Lesson 7 - Arrow Functions and forEach()
- Lesson 8 - Drawing Tetrominoes using classList.add()
- Lesson 9 - Timers and setInterval()
- Lesson 10 - Using Modulus to define our place on the grid
- Lesson 11 - KeyCodes and events
- Lesson 12 - Choosing items from Arrays
- Lesson 13 - Displaying the 'Next Up' Tetromino
- Lesson 14 - Adding a Start and Pause Game Function using clearInterval()
- Lesson 15 - Splice() explained
- Lesson 16 - Using Splice(), concat() and appendChild() to remove rows.
- Lesson 17 - Writing a Game Over using .some() and .innerHTML
- Lesson 18 - Assigning Colours to our Tetrominoes and Code Clean up
Former financier turned Software Developer with a passion for teaching others through visual learning.
My name is Ania and I am a Software Developer passionate about teaching others how to code with the help of building super simple grid-based games. my current Tutorials include; Tetris, Pacman, Nokia 3310 Snake, Space Invaders, and many more.
I like to produce YouTube content on the side, so if you have time, please do check out my YouTube channel. Simply search me by name and hopefully you will find loads of cool projects for you to code along to.