Learn the Basics of Sketchup for Beginners
- Should have basic Computer Knowledge
In this course you will learn how to start using Sketchup, customise the interface as required, start using the tools and techniques in SketchUp and do the basic modelling, texturing, grouping, giving dimensions, making presentation layouts, setting scenes and cameras etc..
You will learn from where you can download and install Sketchup
Customise the interface to suite your requirements by arranging and activating various toolsets required.
Learn how to move to Navigate in Sketchup and move rotate and scale objects in SketchUp
Learn how to create a basic model in Sketchup and Create groups and Components which helps us to organise the scenes
Learn how Create Scene setup and know to do camera settings to take Various Out from Sketchup using the Default Method
Learn How to Create Presentation Layouts using the various outputs created in Sketchup and designing the layout using Sketchup Layout
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn the basics of Sketchup from beginner level Modeling, Texturing, Grouping, Making Scenes, Making Presentation Layout, Giving Dimensions
- People who want to migrate from other 3D architectural designing software like 3ds max to Sketchup
- People Who want to learn 3D architectural designing
- 05:0701.02 - What Is Sketchup And How We Can Download And Start Using It
Professional 3D Architectural and Interior Designer and Visualizer from India.
Have more than 12 years experience in Designing Industry and have professional working expertise in handling various softwares.
3D Architectural Designing - Blender, 3Ds Max, Sketchup, Revit
Cad Drafting - Autocad, Nanocad
Realtime Rendering - Lumion, Twinmotion
Video Editing - Premiere, FCP, Hitfilm Express, Davinci Resolve
Raster Graphics - Photoshop, GIMP
Vector Graphics - Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape
Also have 8 Years Offline Teaching Experience and more than 2 years Online Teaching Experience in Interior Designing, Cad Drafting and 3d Architectural Visualization.