Learn the Basics of iMovie for iOS
- Must have access to iMovie for the iPad or iPhone
- Must have an iPad or iPhone
The Basics of iMovie covers essential features of iMovie for iOS. The topics include: Starting a New Project, Adding Photos, Adding Videos, Adding Transitions, Adding Text, Adding Filters, Adding Soundtracks and Effects, Recording Narrations, Recording Video, and Adding Overlays. The instructor guides the students through screen captures to understand the iOS interface and offers quizzes at the end of each lecture to enhance the students comprehension of the subject.
Who this course is for:
- Setting Up a New Project02:21
- A New Document in iMovie2 questions
- Adding Photos to iMovie04:09
- Adding Photos to iMovie2 questions
- Add Videos to iMovie03:41
- Adding Video to iMovie1 question
I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration and a Master of Arts in Museum Education from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. Over the past twenty years, I have worked in museums as a lead administrator, educator, and digital content creator. I've also hosted a tech blog called Tim B's Tech Talk for 10 years, which is designed help those who are self-starters.