Learn Thai Yoga Massage
What you'll learn
- Learn invaluable skills for expressing the best loving touch you can give.
- Learn these skills quickly through a well crafted program interlaced with humor.
- Begin sharing Thai Yoga Massage and bring happiness to your friends and loved ones.
- Have this perpetual resource to revisit anytime you want to deepen your practice.
- Have your loved one's take the course with you, so you can also receive their loving touch. : )
- A desire to learn something new and have a fun time.
- This form of bodywork is often performed on the floor, and the receiver wears comfortable clothes that allow for movement. (No oils are used in Thai massage.)
- Soft surface for practicing (soft carpet or futon are perfect)
Thai massage is a system of massage and assisted stretching developed in Thailand, and influenced by the traditional medical systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia.
This interactive and simple introduction to Thai Yoga Massage will teach you new skills to give and receive loving touch - skills that will leave you and your partner feeling relaxed, renewed, and completely euphoric!
This HD video course is designed to teach you a full body Thai-Yoga massage routine - whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced therapist - so you can give your partner, your friends, and your family, the wonderful benefits of massage, anywhere and anytime!
This course is divided into easy to follow sections:
- Ease: Learn how to give massage with ease, skill and without fatigue
- Therapeutics: Learn how to apply particular techniques that feel amazing
- Care: Learn how to infuse buddhist principles of love and kindness into your techniques and take your massage to a whole new level.
- Full Sequence: Follow your instructor through a full body massage combining the techniques of ease, therapeutics and care.
Each section includes step by step instructions plus a follow along demonstration so you can practice your new skills right away!
*Make sure to press "HD" button on Udemy video player to watch in highest resolution!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to give and receive the amazing experience of Thai Yoga Massage.
Massage gave me a new language – a way of being with people in a caring way where I can freely give and receive love and happiness. My initial studies began at the Kripalu Institute of Massage and quickly sent me on a path of global teaching and deeper study of Thai Yoga Massage throughout Thailand and beyond. Coming from an academic background at Tufts University, I found that sharing Thai Yoga took all of my conceptual desires for a more loving world and put them right into action.
Giving and receiving Thai Massage has been an invaluable gift in my life that I am so happy to be able to share on the mat, in the classroom, and now through video instruction. I hope you and your loved one’s find this practice as fulfilling as I do.