Learn TestRail - Test Management Software
- Anyone can take this course
This course is a quick introduction about TestRail - Test Case Management & Test Management Software Tool.
TeatRail is used widely nowadays globally and helps you manage and track your software testing efforts and organize your QA department.
It is very easy to create test cases, manage runs and produce reports in TestRail.
By the end of this course you will be knowing a lot about TestRail and how to use it effectively in your projects.
- Test Engineers
- Quality Analysts
- Test Analysts
- Technical Test Analysts
- Software Engineer
- Test Leads
- Test Managers
- TestRail Trial Account Setup03:11
- TestRail Project Overview03:22
- Project options in TestRail02:42
- Adding Project in TestRail02:53
- Adding Test Cases in TestRail06:38
- Bulk Editing Test Cases04:41
- TestRuns in TestRail04:54
- TestRail Sections and Sub-Sections06:06
- Milestone in TestRail Projects03:39
- Test Plans in TestRail06:10
- TestRail Administration Introduction02:29
- TestRail Users and Roles04:51
Manish is a seasoned testing professional with 14+ years experience in software testing and test automation. He has worked with top organizations of the world including IBM, Target, Toll, AccessHQ, Capgemini. Currently he is based in Melbourne and provides test consulting to Australian clients.
His Certifications and Expertise:
- ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Test engineer
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Analyst
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Manager
- Certified Software Quality Analyst(CSQA)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- SAFe Practitioner
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation
He has extensive experience with numerous test automation and test management tools like RFT, QTP, Selenium Webdriver, Page Object Modelling framework, Cucumber BDD, JIRA, Rational Team Concert, HP ALM and Rational Quality Manager etc.
He is passionate about blogging and imparting technical trainings. He has delivered numerous online/classroom trainings on Selenium Automation and Software Testing across the globe. Till date he has trained more than 28,000 students on software testing and test automation.
Manish is founder of education websites "RCV Academy" and "Software Testing Mentor".