Learn Jira XRAY Cloud
What you'll learn
- Know-how to manage software test activities with Jira, XRay the, most popular tools in the market.
- Take advantage of the Free trial version to learn the ins & outs to manage test activities with Jira XRay Cloud.
- Gain & build rapid competences in Jira & XRay through, simulated scenarios & project examples.
- Take advantage of XRay reporting capabilities & generate test coverage, traceability, tests list, test execution, test plans & test plans metrics reports.
- Create project Epics, User Stories, Environments, Components & Versions.
- Schedule & prioritize Sprints according to project deadlines and prioritize user stories in project backlog.
- Create & manage test activities: user stories, test steps, test sets, test plans & test execution.
- Create Filters & reuse them to create project Boards and Dashboards.
- Create test runs, execute tests, link defects to user stories under test to provide adequate test coverage.
- Create & customize Dashboards, add gadgets and share project Dashboards with team, group or project members.
- In the "Extras" section you will access "How to videos" and Integration with CI&CD tools
- Other X-Ray Test Types, BDD Cucumber in Agile UAT environment, Cucumber feature file in Katalon Studio & The Online Shopping project example
- Bonus section: How to integrate IntelliJ IDE with Jira to continuously execute and update Jira test issues.
- Bonus section: How to integrate Bitbucket & Jira
- A computer with internet connection is required.
If you are a beginner who wants to use Jira, X-Ray to gain insight or mange your software test activities, then you have made the right choice in choosing this course.
This hands-on practical course breaks the unfamiliarity and complexity barriers through, simulated scenarios and project examples; that will take you from no knowledge to build & gain competences in the areas of test management and Jira Xray.
By the end of this course you will learn:
How to get your Jira Cloud instance
Create & Configure your own Project
Create Epics, User Stories & Defects
Create Environments, Components & Versions
Configure your Xray Cloud Scrum project
Configure your project issues to provide adequate coverage
Create Filters & re-use them to create project Boards
Create and organize Sprints and prioritize project backlog
Work with Active Sprints to control frequently changed requirement/user stories
Generate sprint reports to monitor project backlog
Manage all test activities in Jira Xray from user stories to test executions & reporting
Create & manage test steps, test sets & importing external test cases
Create & manage test plans, test execution issues & Defects
How to take advantage of powerful Xray reporting capabilities to compile own test coverage, traceability reports & more..
Create Project Boards and Dashboards to share with your team, group or project
You will apply the know-how learnt in this course to your own project
You will have access to the "Extras" & the "Bonus" sections
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and anyone who wants to gain rapid competences using Jira, X-Ray Cloud in IT project environments.
ICT QA&Test Consultant & MBCS - (BSc (Honours) Open) - (Diploma in Computing). (ISO 9000/1 - FDA ISTQB & Agile Certified) - (Oracle & HP-UNIX Admin Certified).
With 30 years’ experience and know-how in ICT working for large organizations and in diverse industries such as Teaching, Software houses, Telecommunications, Banking, Health Care and Pharmaceuticals.
I hold a BSc Honors degree, Diploma in Computing & BTEC-HNC from The Open University Milton Keynes and Norwich City College – UK England. I'm a professional member of the British Computer Society (MBCS) and a member of IBM Data Science Community.
I'm tech enthusiast and a machine learning practitioner who loves software engineering, RDBM's, Android mobile development, web site development and automation.
Major Subjects : Computer Science, Software engineering, databases, data Models, computer architecture, digital electronics, programming, mathematics , statistics, quantitative methods & (Artificial intelligence for technology OCR-Neural Network).