Learn terraform by setting up Highly available wordpress
In this course, you would learn how to set up a highly available WordPress application using terraform.
We begin by setting up our instances and web servers manually and work our way up to automating all using terraform and recreating them again.
At the end of the course you should be able to use terraform, aws cli, amazon and set up a HA application using the tools mentioned.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner student trying to learn terraform
- AWS engineers that wants to automate their infrastructure using terraform
- 07:46Introduction to Terraform and necessary tools
- 05:09Install terraform and setup first AWS instance
- 00:02Repository for the project
- 09:34Setup a single Nginx Webserver
- 02:24Multiple Nginx Webserver
I'm a DevOps Engineer with over 10 years experience managing and maintaining highly available and complex cloud infrastructures.
Started out working with Linux flavors like Ubuntu, Redhat, and centos. I have over 9 Certifications in AWS, Azure, and Hashicorp.
I write programs in Python, Terraform, Ansible and work on lots of cloud providers