Learn Teamwork | Quick Start Course
What you'll learn
- How to design your defaults and settings to allow for scalability
- Start projects inside of your Teamwork account
- Discover the best workflow option for your team to work with. .
- Developed a flow for how to communicate within your projects.
- Draw your first project reports
- Some experience with project management
- Comfortable navigating new softwares
- General understanding of how project management software works
This course is formulated to give you a practical step-by-step approach to using Teamwork, starting with settings and customisation, and moving through to having live projects up and running inside of your Teamwork environment.
Providing you with specific use case examples and workflow strategies that can be utilised within Teamwork, this course builds on the technical knowledge available in our Beginners and Advanced courses and guides you as you start to work within your projects.
The course is made up of four sections that will guide you from setting up your company details, all the way through to closing out projects when they are complete.
Who this course is for:
- Account Administrators
- Team Leaders
- Students who want to get up and running inside of Teamwork as fast as possible
- Students looking for best practice as opposed to "how-to"
We love all things Teamwork! We create solutions to enhance the Teamwork product suite and provide a full range of training to ensure you get the most from one of the best platforms in the industry!
With over 20 years of experience in industry and online learning, we bring software to life and have a track record of success in giving companies a competitive edge through user education.