Learn Teaching Tools For Effective On Line Teaching
What you'll learn
- Teachers will be able to make on-line teaching learning effective
- Able to create E content from Open sources and deliver lessons with effective presentation.
- Teachers can present lesson with mind Maps and animated stories
- Should be in teaching profession
This Course has been designed to facilitate the following:
· Development of deeper understanding of the dynamics of e-content creation and the underlying technology and proficiency
· Use of open source tools for creation of e-content including Animated video creation software for recording
. Use of brainstorming tools and mind mapping tools for lesson presentations in teaching
· Preparation of online assignments and quizzes
· Grading and evaluation
. Development of E-Certificate with online exam to Motivate students
Who this course is for:
- Teachers and professors
- BEd and MEd Students
Principal and Professor in KIIT College in Education, Gurugram (India)
Educational qualification is MCom, M.Ed, and Ph.D (Education)
Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC in Dec. 2000 in Education
25 years of teaching experience as Teacher Educator
Published 20 Research Papers in National and International Journals
Certified in “Beginner’s course - Teach to the Future” by Intel Innovation in Education.
Certified in ICT skills for life from UK.
Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office like, Word, XL, PowerPoint, etc.
Research in education with the Knowledge of SPSS
Regularly conducts Faculty Development Program using various delivery mechanisms including online technology tools.
She delivered lectures on online teaching as resource person.