Learn Tai Chi; Beginner Yang Style Tai Chi
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Tai Chi (Yang Style Tai Chi 10 forms)
- Learn the fundamentals of Tai Chi such as proper posture, balance and movement
- You will become independent in moving through a simple Tai Chi form set for daily practice
- Thoroughly learn each form/movement and have plenty of practice/follow along opportunities throughout the course
- Understand what Tai Chi is and how it can help your body and mind
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing and secure shoes while learning and practicing
Learn an easy Tai Chi form set based on Yang Style Tai Chi. Additionally, you will learn the basic principles of Tai Chi including proper Tai Chi stance, posture and weight transfer. Each movement (called a "form") is taught in detail as well as the entire form set. This course gives you plenty of opportunity to practice along with Susan to increase your understanding and independence in moving through Tai Chi!
Susan teaches through mirror teaching, so you do not have to reverse the movements when you watch her. This makes learning the movements much easier.
Susan is a kind, gentle and knowledgeable Tai Chi instructor. You will learn Tai Chi well and in a comfortable, stress-free manner.
- Absolute beginners as well as Tai Chi practitioners who want to review (or learn) basic movement principles