Learn Swift 4 : From Beginner to Advanced Swift Free lite
- A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running on macOS)
Why I Created a course Learn Swift 4
As a developer whose first programming language is Swift, I've taken online courses from major platforms. However, I have been frustrated by a lack of detailed explanation from instructors. They tend to focus on final products, thus missing out the fundamentals. I was confused by which design principles to follow, and why. Soon after I've been blogging for the last 5 months, I've discovered this isn't the only problem of mine. I've received hundreds of emails and questions regarding how to write code that does not violate principles such as DRY, modularity, and readability. As a result, I've decided to create this course dedicated for my younger self. I believe it all comes down to the fundamentals which I lacked in the beginning.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner in coding, then take this course.
- 50:10UITextField and NotificationCenter and hide keyboard
- 34:18UITextView programmatically
- 36:31UIButton and selector programmatically
- 25:47UIImageView & UIImage
- 38:01UIScrollView and Bonus
- 40:05UIWebView & UIActivityIndycator + open PDF
I’m a Full Stack Mobile App Developer and professional instructor with passion for teaching beginner programmers to reach their goals and assisting them in development of their first mobile apps.
I have started programming at a young age and has been programming full time and teaching for the past 10 Years.
I love sharing my excitement for coding with my students, and I try to make learning as fun and as easy as possible.
My main goal - to give a qualitative and competitive material in the market of programming for iOS.