Learn Swift 4 - Apple's Latest Programming Language
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know the fundamentals of the Swift Programming Language
- Write commands, functions, loops, if statements and algorithms
- Apply these principles across to iOS App Development
- Start a business or have a new career in App Development
- You will need access to an iPad (running iOS 10 or later)
- The software we will use if FREE
- No knowledge of Swift is required - we will start at the very beginning
Do you have that idea for a great app that will make you millions? Perhaps you would like to start a new career or start a new business in App Development. Perhaps your App design and creative skills are more advanced than your coding skills. This course is the answer - because it will teach you the fundamentals of the Swift Programming language in a really fun and interactive way.
Master the fundamentals of Swift - Confidently write commands, functions, loops, if statements, and algorithms. No previous knowledge is required.
- Move "Byte" around his 3D world. A really fun and exciting way of learning Swift.
- Learn how to write commands, functions, loops, if's, and algorithms
- Develop your problem solving skills
- Look for patterns and break down your code
- Achieve something - run your own code and watch Byte collect his treasure!
Join on the geek bandwagon. Learn Swift. Become one. Rule the world!
In the last ten years Apple has paid out tens of billions of dollars to App Developers. Would you like to get your hands on a few of these? To help, Apple created their own programming language called Swift. Over time this language has change, adapted and improved.
Therefore this course will make sure you are keeping at the absolutely forefront in this exciting new world. It will give you the skills you need to develop apps and it will keep you ahead of the competition.
Content and Overview
Why Choose This Course?
I'm Michael Harrison (affectionally know as The Appy Teacher to many) and I have taught 1000's of students already how to build apps and other Apple related things.
Learning a new language can be a really challenging endeavour and learning a computer language can be even harder. Trying to make sense of what seems like thousands of videos on Youtube, none of which look quite like what you are looking at, or reading hundreds of pages in numerous books can seem more like you are a Literature student rather than somebody wanting to build apps.
But this course is UNIQUE. It uses Apples very own Swift Playgrounds App which teaches lots of Swift fundamentals in a really exciting, fun and interactive way. You are involved and writing code write from the start and will just keep improving all along the way.
By the time you have finished this course you will be amazed just how much you have learnt and how far you have come. And you will not get bored along the way.
You also have the added benefit of joining my Facebook community - a place to receive help, give help, and meet like minded people.
So come and join the funnest and best course on Udemy for writing code and learning Swift.
- Anyone who wants to learn the Swift Programming language
- Anyone who wants to learn the code behind iOS Apps
- Anyone who wants to change career, work for themselves, or generate a little extra money from Apps