Learn Swedish from scratch!
What you'll learn
- Greetings & personal presentation
- The alphabet and numbers
- Authentic everyday conversations
- Basic linking & question words
- Talk about your daily routine
- Basic rules for grammar and pronunciation
- This course starts from scratch and you will learn beginner Swedish in a fun and engaging way! The course is led by certified teacher Ulf who has taught hundreds of students in schools and online.
Dear Swedish learner,
This course is based on knowledge from 13 years of language teaching in Swedish schools. The course is for complete beginners of Swedish and gives you all the basics you need for fundamental spoken communication, grammar, pronunciation and authentic use of the language. You will also learn some differences between written and spoken Swedish. Whether it is a personal presentation, first day at work or going to a party - certified teacher Ulf guides you in a personal and fun way. The dialogues and texts starts from the very beginning and gradually employ more advanced language. Look through the chapters to see what the themes are!
We start with a personal presentation, the alphabet and getting the pronunciation right. The last lecture teaches you how to talk about your daily routine. There is a special grammar section you may consult whenever you need it.
The course is well-structured and contains exercises and a self-test (google form) to fill out at the end of the course to ensure the learning objectives have been met.
Explanations and comments are given in English and all other material is native Swedish. Each lecture is 2-10 min long to promote focus and clear learning sections.
Learning the Swedish language is the key to a successful life in Sweden: entering the job market, building a social network and private life. And the journey starts right now!
Who this course is for:
- The course is for beginner learners of Swedish who prefer a certified teacher and want to get a flying start to the Swedish language. The course is taught in English/Swedish in a personal and fun way by certified teacher Ulf.
- If you like a systematic progression with embedded exercises this is for you!
My name is Ulf and I am a certified Swedish teacher with 12 years of experiences teaching languages. I have worked in the Swedish state program "Swedish for immigrants", for private enterprise and two years ago I launched the company inLingo. inLingo offers courses in Swedish, culture & social events.